While other races can have straight, wavy, or curly strands, most black people have varying degrees of tightly curled strands. It may come in spirals, coils, loops, zig-zags, or other curves. Black hair, because it’s curly, can be weaker than straight hair. Each bend in the strand represents a weak point in the hair shaft, which makes it more prone to breakage, so we tend to have shorter hair.
Every black girl has the same goal when they order the clip-in hair extensions which are to be more pretty, and it is absolutely that girls would be more charming with cosmetics and clip-in hair extensions.No matter clip-in hair extensions or cosmetics, they just like ladies’ weapon, if we use them in a right way, they would double the effect. They are also very easy to install and can be styled to blend seamlessly with your own curls. If you want the hair extension you purchased to maximize its charm, we must know how to wear it correctly.
Today I would provide you several simple ways to install clip-in hair extensions easily.
How to install clip-in hair extensions for different hair textures?
STEPS FOR NATURAL CURLY HAIR:
Parting comb, Hair comb, Denman brush
Gel jam or edge control Scarf or Wrapping Paper
1. Wash and condition the bundles.
2. Section the hair and leave it out to make it look natural.
3. Get into a braid down the way you break your hair.
4. Use a crochet needle to tuck the end of that braid.
5. Go ahead and start clipping the hair in, using the weft that has four clip-ins on it.
6. Cut some of the wefts depend on yourself. Because our heads are different shapes and sizes, but it’s okay to just cut it and you can still use it.
7. Put some jumbo twists in detangling the hair and moisturize it. Just go ahead and release that leave out and slick it down with gel jam or edge control because we want this part to look very sleek.
8. Detangle the hair with the extension so that we can get it as smooth as possible.
9. Set out under the dryer.
10. Take these parts to be gentle and to separate the curls where they naturally separate. You absolutely would have sleek hair.
Tips: If you have shorter hair and you are having a little bit of trouble, this is a trick for you so gather a piece of the extensions in your hair and put a little bit of gel on it and squeeze it, this helps the end of your hair blend with the natural extensions a little bit better so that it looks natural as you will see in the end.
STEPS FOR NATURAL RELAXED HAIR:
Parting comb, Hair comb, Denman brush
1. Start with the bottom sections. Because her own hair is short, and it would look more natural in this way.
2. Use dry shampoo. If your hair looks greasy up top, it would look so fresh, and when you are lazy to wash hair, this helps a lot.
3. Start with the three clips left we are just gonna take that above the little pieces that we bobby pinned back there.
4. Use the three four and five clips left until we get to the top of the hair, just keep on clipping them in.
5. Do have the hair in a side part, use those little one clip wefts. But it would be so like see-through and you could see the hair and still see the clip-ins, with these two clipboards putting that, and then you can’t see through it. The volume the thickness you cannot see through this on the other side. just gonna go in and clip in two clip wefts and give some more volume on that side where two we have the part and now we are ready to style.
6. Use the spray. Add sheen in the hair to also protect the hair if you want to use high heat.
7. Use curling irons for styling. Now you could style the clip-in hair extensions according to your own habits. After finishing the styling, comb the hair gently.
8.Now you have done it successfully.
Which type of clip-in hair extension is best for me?
Clip-in hair extensions are the fastest ways to add not only length but also body and volume, ideal for creating a wide array of different looks. And here’s the thing: You don’t have to be a professional hairstylist to reap the benefits of these temporary hairpieces. After all, definition clip-in hair extensions are, well clipped in, making the application process super simple and easy, particularly as compared to other types of extensions. Getting the final look you want largely comes down to choosing the best ones for your hair type and desired style goal. There’s no shortage of options, with choices made from natural hair, synthetic hair, as well as a mix of both.
So we did the hard work for you, compiled this list of the best.
This carries a range of human hair clip-in extensions in different textures from Yaki to Coarse and curls patterns from 3A to 4C Human Hair Extensions, which mimics Black Natural Hair to match your texture. So no matter where you are on the texture spectrum, they’ve got you covered.
Clip-in hair extensions are supposed to make your life easier, not more complicated. So the last thing you want is to focus on blending in your naturally oily hair into your clip-ins. With 100% natural human hair, these quality clip-ins blend in seamlessly to kinks and curls. To achieve volume over a full head, it’s recommended to purchase two sets of clip-ins.
Get the added length you desire in your ultimate texture match with these human hair clip-ins. It’s 100% virgin hair, so it can be dyed or bleached to achieve hair color. Style it just like you would your natural hair in twist-outs, Bantu knots, and braid-outs to seamlessly match your own curl.
What I want to tell you is that clip-in is different from drawstring ponytail, headband wig, or half wig, it is the best and most versatile option when it comes to adding length or volume to your natural crown. They work to also prevent unnecessary damage to your hair and give you other various stylish options. You can achieve highlights and coloring without damaging your own hair, wear shorter bangs without cutting your hair or achieve fuller puffs with a few clip-ins.