Can I dye CurlsQueen Clip-in hair extensions?
If the hair texture you chose has the color options, then they can not been lightened or bleached because they have been dyed using permanent dyes, the color can hardly been bleached. But if the hair texture you chose has no color options except natural color, then it is okay to be dyed or bleached to achieve hair color you want. Normally bleaching is not recommended because it is a very damaging process and will lower the quality of your hair extensions and shorten their lifespan if you have not co-wash them properly. So It is advised to have a professional stylist dye them for the best results.
Full lace wigs are 100% hand-tied with a cap, and a thin lace sewn on top of the cap. Individual hairs are then sewn into the thin lace. Full lace wigs will have lace all around the unit, and require the lace to be cut all around the unit. You will be cutting a hairline around your entire head. By doing so, once done you can wear your hair anyway you like, ponytails, up-dos etc. Think about it. With the wig, you have just cut yourself a new hairline around your entire head. Once the unit is applied, you will have on a full hair wig. The wig will appear that all of the hair is growing directly from your head.
- Creates the most natural movement as each hair moves freely.
- Each hair on the entire cap is hand-tied onto the base
- The softest and most comfortable cap, it's ideal for a sensitive scalp & hair loss
- Allows for styling versatility as you can comb the hair in any direction
- Also known as 100% hand-knotted
Monofilament caps offer a very natural look with parting versatility. The mesh material gives the illusion of hair growth from the scalp and allows for individual, hand-tied hair. As a result, hair can be parted and combed in different directions. Monofilament wigs can be monofilament at the part, crown or entire top of wig.
- Creates the illusion of natural hair growth from the scalp where the hair is parted
- Each hair is individually hand-tied to a sheer base (but not entire cap)
- Can be found just at the crown, along a pre-defined part or across the full top
- A full mono top allows for parting & styling versatility
- A double mono has an extra layer of soft material for added comfort
Lace front wigs create the illusion of natural hair growth along the hairline. This adds to the natural appearance of a wig and allows for styling away from the face. Some come pre-trimmed and are ready to wear while others will require some personalization.
- Creates the illusion of a natural-looking front hairline
- Each hair is individually hand-tied to a section of sheer lace (but not entire cap)
- Allows for styling hair away from the face
- Most are ready-to-wear & temple-to-temple
- Made with a delicate material that should be handled with care
Basic caps are the most common and affordable design. Wefts of hair are sewn onto the cap. The hair is cut and styled into a specific style and the crown is often teased or crimped so you cannot see down through to the cap. This type of cap often gives the hair volume at the crown.
- Includes both capless and traditional constructions
- Most durable & affordable
- Most or all of the cap has open wefting for better air ventilation
- Often gives the hair a natural lift with built-in volume at the crown
- Hair is pre-teased at the root to help mask the cap beneath